Monday, January 29, 2007

Rough Day

Hey ladies...
I just had a bad day and thought maybe I could vent to you. First, we found out this morning (actually, I found out last night) that a 10th grader was in a car accident that will leave her paralyzed over the weekend. She is in ICU in Rochester and it is going to be a long recovery process. Needless to say, since I teach 10th grade, it was a rough day. And actually, the most frustrating part of the day was kids who didn't even care and said things like, "She should have been wearing her seatbelt" or "We have heard about this 100 times today." WOW.
Then, the less bad event was that after looking at a house this weekend and talking about all the cool things about it and how we could fix the weird things about it, we found out today that it sold this morning. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. It was just really exciting and then my hopes were dashed. Oh well.
Hope you all had a good weekend and have a good week!
Love,
Breanna

No comments: