Sunday, January 07, 2007

2007 rocks

Hi everyone-
A review of lunching last Friday...
We (Elizabeth, Micaela, Sarah, Lindsey, and Breanna) ate a delightful lunch at Perkins. We discussed how our holidays went and things like that. Micaela had fun throwing french toast around, and I had fun encouraging such behavior...he he he. Although too short, it was fun to chat. I wish more of you could have been there as well!

As for me, I am currently finishing up my work for the weekend just in time to relax for a few hours before it is bed time. Actually, I have been relaxing quite a bit this weekend. Chris is on call, so I came to Mankato to hang out with him since he can't leave the city. We have been playing rummy and other fun things since he does not have cable yet. We also played some Atari games on Playstation...weird. Then, when he gets called into work (which has only been twice) I have done some correcting. It has been good to just sit and relax. We often don't do such things. I am glad we were made to.

P.S. Sarah, I wish I would not have taught Chris rummy because he thinks he is way better than me. But, he was underpriviledged as a child and did not play cards ever! WEIRD! At least I can teach him by my rules!!!!

Hope all of you are having restful weekends as well!

Love,
Breanna

No comments: