Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Lunching with ladies??

Hello all! I am just writing to get the update on how the lunch went the other day with those of you who were lucky enough to get together for lunch?! I am very sad that I could not be there, but would love to live vicariously through ALL of you and hear how it all went. Tell us all about it!!!!!

My New Year's Resolutions are as follows: (I, too, am not a big fan of these, but here goes!!)

1) Get better at returning phone calls (those of you who know me best know that I SUCK at this!!)

2) Become more acquainted with the treadmills at the local YMCA (if for nothing else than to feel better about myself!)

3) Spend more time with those who mean the most to me (including each and every one of you)

4) Find something that I am TRULY passionate about and pursue it like nothing else

Love you guys!!
SB

No comments: