Monday, July 31, 2006

Times of transition...

Hello ladies! Wow, who knew the blog was so popular a place to be. Now that I know that, count me in to check it much more often! (Thanks for mentioning it Mandy!)

I love your ideas about sharing your thoughts and feelings with good friends because you know you can trust them. I think all of us have been through, are in the process of, or will soon be going through transitions. Although transitions are fun, they are so scary at the same time. This whole marriage thing is so exciting and new to me because I never have really pondered it before, so Chris and I have been talking about so many things that were never brought up before and it can be really frustrating. But, it also gives me the wiggle in my tummy that tells me how exciting and exhilerating the next step will be.

No matter what our next step will be and who we take it with, I am so thankful for always having my friends in my life. It is a bond no boyfriend (or fiance) can hold a candle to.

I love you all so much and appreciate your support even when you don't know you are giving it. Just the knowledge that you are a part of my life is all I need.

So, I have been more emotional than ever before in my life the last month or so.... You may not recognize this Breanna, but while I am having mushy thoughts toward people, I thought I better share it.

Tomorrow will be cooler!!! Thank goodness!

No comments: