Monday, July 17, 2006

I do check the blog every day!

Hi gals-
I really have been checking this blog nearly evey day and I am so glad that there is a new entry!! It took awhile! :) I must echo Sarah's sentiments for Breanna. Wooo Hooo! :)
I talked to our former RA Mrs. Becca Meidinger today. Little Evelyn Rose was born on Friday, July 7 via C-section. Becca said she weiged 8 lbs. and some ounces...sorry I don't remember how many! Anyway, Becca said she is a beautiful little girl. However, she was really overwhelmed with everything when I talked to her, and I think she and Paul need some big time prayers. Sounds like little Evie isn't sleeping much, seems to want to eat all day, and is a bit confusing. :) Sounds about right for a little baby, but that doesn't make it any easier on the parents. Just thought you would all like to know!
I would love to hear about your Door county stories, girls! Even though it sounds like you had an interesting time, did you enjoy the scenery? I hope so! David and I just thought it was really a peaceful and beautiful place.
I hope that all is well with everyone. We need to use this thing more often! :) Have a super week. Love you all!!

Mandola

No comments: