Wednesday, July 30, 2008

CPE is over

Today was the official last day of my CPE internship. I have a few revisions to make on my final written evaluation, but the official clock hours and other requirements have been completed. Now I have a couple days before Katherine and her parents move here. Next week I will spend a lot of time with them while writing another essay for the NW MN synod and then leaving for Mexico for 3 wks. I'm looking forward to heading to Mexico, but it's not without some nervousness. When I arrive in Mexico City I have to find a bus to Cuernavaca and once I get there, call my host family and figure out how to get a bus to their house. I'm sure it will all be fine and be an adventure, but sometimes I wish I were traveling with someone. Maybe on the next 'international' trip.

Today I had the pleasure of hanging out with Elizabeth and Miceala once again - oh is it so fun to have them close. When I move to my apartment in September, we were only be a parking lot away.

How are all you ladies doing?

No comments: