Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Vonderful Visiters :)


Hi everyone! I just wanted to post a quick one here and show you the fun times had by all last weekend here in Green Bay. :) Elizabeth, Micaela, and Lindsey made the rediculously long trip out here and we had a great time!! Micaela and Julia got along so well. They had fun playing, as you can see. They pretended to be puppies, chased Elizabeth into the bathroom, make brownies, and laughed and laughed. Their conversations were something to listen to. :)
Anyway, I hope that you are all doing well!!! It is going to SNOW her tomorrow, enough for a potential snow day. I'm crossing my fingers. :) Have a great rest of the week. Are you going to cheer for the Packers this weekend? I am! Don't knock it! Its exciting!! :)

Love you ladies very much,
Mandola




No comments: