Saturday, July 21, 2007

new home

Hi, everyone! Hope all is well. Ryan and I have some exciting news. We've just accepted a counter-offer on a home in Audubon, MN, and we will be closing August 15th. If you are not familiar with Audubon, it is a town of about 586 people about 7 miles west of Detroit Lakes. We bought a hobby farm with about 10 acres. The funny thing is -- our farm is in city limits! Once we get settled, everyone is welcome to come visit!

I've been working at St. Mary's hospital in Detroit Lakes for about 3 weeks now, and I really love my job. I did two things I've never done before this past week (a home health evaluation and a wound care treatment), so that was pretty exciting. I'm taking my physical therapy licensure exam on Monday, and I'm pretty nervous and anxious to be done with that. As soon as that test is done, I can join the rest of the world again instead of shutting myself in a closet to study every spare minute that I have.

Take care, everyone!
Lindsey

No comments: