Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Kairte

I don't know how to download the greek fonts, but the title means greetings! (Incidentally, it also means goodbye among a host of other things.) I have successfully made it through the first week and a half of greek and the tests I took last week prove that I am on the right track. Not that I necessarily feel competent; our professor told us that we will always feel like we are treading water. Our comprehension won't get any better or worse. But thus far, I think it's kind of fun to be so anal about something; I'm glad that I'm usually particular about small details. I think it helps in learning this language.
Last weekend I went camping with all of my dad's family to Itasca State Park. It was a wonderful time filled with biking, fires, rain, volleyball, food, and card playing. Matt is here this week which is fun and Sarah will join us for the weekend when we go to my dad's wedding.
Well that's all you get for now..back to more translation and decoding!

No comments: