Monday, June 18, 2007

Still recovering...




Hello friends, it was so nice to see you all! So, whose planning next year? :) Mandy and I were chatting and next year we'll have some "kid free" time next year...doesn't that sound good?


We made it back to Grand Forks after our get-a-way to Chicago. The Arts conference was incredible, the hour-long commute to Jess' house was less than incredible. But, the Chicago traffic was really the only down side. Micaela was great, she spent 2 days playing with a woman and her 2 year old daughter (they are from Costa Rica) while I was at the conference. Then we just hung out with Jess, the days were long so we didn't do any sightseeing or crazying outings.


So, we're back and I'm feeling motivated and full of ideas for church! I haven't figured out if we're doing Jesse and Ian's party or Elizabeth's wedding...I'm thinking the wedding will be easier to get to. Other senior year ladies...what are your thoughts?


Okay, my Old testament homework is calling me!


Lata ladies!

Elizabeth

No comments: