Thursday, June 22, 2006

Finally

Hello my F-ing friends
I am finally sitting down to contribute to this wonderfully fun blog. Way to go Sarah!
I wish to comment on your question about professional identity immediately. I do not believe that it is our professional identity that is as important as our soul's identity. Perhaps that should be the first thing we say after our name. For instance, one could say, "My name is Sarah. I am a kind and very creative person who likes to do fun and spontaneous things. My friends think I am the coolest, unless they accidentaly allow me to drink cans of Mountain Dew, in which case they seem to hide." (important words bolded for emphasis) Your soul is what I think is vital to what people need to know.
On another topic, maybe we should make a list of all of the things Karla Smart did fail to teach us...:) Is this public domain, however? Maybe not, but the list would be long.
I hope that you are all doing well! Julia learned to crawl this weekend. It is so cute!!

I'll talk to you all soon,
Mandy

No comments: