Monday, May 04, 2009


Hey ladies-
   I'll try my best to make it to whichever weekend is decided upon.  I can't promise anything, but you know how much I love to see all of you, so of course I'll do my best!  We'll already be in MN the 2nd weekend.  
   Today I made an appointment with a Mortgage banker.   What?  We are going to look into what kind of shape we are in to buy a house.  A house!  I am excited and scared... and hoping we find out something good.  :)
    Lauren it HUGE (see photo above) and Julia is still a chatterbox.  That is all that is new with us. :)  Oh yeah, I GET TO TEACH ELEMENTARY MUSIC AGAIN NEXT YEAR!   I am pumped if you can't tell.  :)  I'll be 84%, which is a bump up from my 70% this year.  I am a little conflicted about the extra time, but very excited to be back with the little kiddos.  I enjoyed the middle schoolers, but I'm not sure how much they enjoyed me. he he
    We are having beautiful weather and are going to grill for the first time this spring tonight!  Brat burgers.  Yum.  Sauerkraut. Yum.  Mustard.  Yum.  

Love you all!
  p.s.  Sarah, nice narration of the hospital visit!  You are so funny.  

No comments: