Thursday, March 15, 2007

My news

Hi, everyone! I figured I should probably share my "news" so there was no crazy speculation going on out there. I officially have a job! After I graduate in June, I will be working at St. Mary's Hospital in Detroit Lakes. I will be doing mostly acute care, but I will also have to opportunity to do outpatient orthopedics and pediatrics as well. I'm really excited, because I did one of my clinical affiliations there, and I know that I'm going to fit in well and get along great with the rest of the staff. So, in July, Ryan and I will be moving back to Northwestern Minnesota. We're not sure where we're going to live yet, because Ryan has not found a job yet. However, if he gets a job in Fargo-Moorhead, we will probably look in the Hawley area. It's so weird -- I never thought I would live in Hawley again! We're very excited about this move. We'll finally get to have our llama farm, too!

Sarah, I hope you are enjoying your trip! And I hope everyone else is doing well too. Take care everyone!
Lindsey

No comments: