Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Is it Easter yet?

Hi Sarah! Have you run into President Bush down there? I bet you thought you'd get a George W. break...sorry if he's crampin' your style. I was thinking about you today as I ran on the treadmill at the Y...I miss my morning workout buddy! Doesn't that seem like a long time ago we'd haul our butts over to Memorial?

As for the rest of you...bad form! Where is everyone?

Things up here are a little too busy for my taste-Lent is almost done (THANK GOD) which means I'll get some free time back. I'm half way through the middle school musical, which has been fine, but it makes for a very long day before I get to pick up Micalea. And then, when we get home I have zero energy for dinner or playing...so all this is to say...

BRING ON THE MONTH OF MAY! I know that's a really busy time for everyone else, but the pace at church will be winding down and I won't have started summer camp stuff...so I'm really looking forward to May.

Next weekend I'm going on a retreat for young adult church workers in Winnepeg! I'm pretty excited! Mostly, I'm hoping I can sleep in ....just one day, I want to sleep 'til 9am!

That's all for now....I look forward to many, many posts from the rest of you. Did you all know Lindsey has some pretty exciting news? Let's all bug her until she shares on the blog!!!!!

No comments: