Tuesday, August 18, 2009

End of summer....

Hello ladies! Well, our poor, little blog was feeling neglected and lonely so I thought I'd do a little post to get the momentum going again. Not that I have anything really exciting to add--I know some of you are doing things like moving, building houses and having babies and I'd much rather hear from you!

Our summer has been really nice! I finished up the first round of summer classes and we spent a week in Washington visiting students, co-workers, old friends. It was really nice to be back (the mountain was out every day Scanders!!!) but I don't think I'd ever want to live in Tacoma again. We did get to spend a night in Eugene, OR with Jesse and Ian and that was FABULOUS! I would totally live there.

Otherwise we've been doing the class/low-key summer thang. We'll be moving off campus in 2 weeks and this will mark my 7th move in 6 years...how pathetic is that! But, it'll be a cheaper, quieter, much larger space to live so we're excited. And the potential of getting a DOG is there too! We'll be living with another Luther student so I'm excited to have people around too.

My computer has been in the shop for a MONTH now, so I don't have any fun picture to share yet. Hope you hear from you all soon!

Elizabeth

No comments: